Whether you are an avid Valentine's Day fan or more of an anti-all-things-lovey-dovey person, February 14 is still right around the corner. Luckily, there is plenty to do for everyone around Cincinnati in this colder month—casual dining, fun Galentine's Day spots, romantic Valentine's Day dinners, and family-friendly activities. Plus, scroll to the bottom of this page to enter to win a $100 Visa gift card to go towards your day or night of fun, along with a Picnic Backpack for two!
Casual Dining and Fun Drinks
- Toast and Berry: Not only is this our February Small Business of the Month, but it's the perfect place in Montgomery, OH for a Galentine's Day brunch! That Mimosa Flight is calling your name.
- Copper & Flame: Self-pour one of the 68 taps, shown below, that this new bar in Over-the-Rhine has to offer! And don't miss out on their bold street foods, like the fan-favorites: Korean Hot Chicken Sammy and Brussel Sprouts.
- Gomez Salsa: Another great spot for carryout or a quick bite, treat your Valentine to a lunch or dinner at Gomez in either Walnut Hills or OTR. Their signature dish, TURTLES™, are a must-try!
- Braxton Brewing: Hold reservations to Braxton's IGLOOBAR, a hot spot for all your gals and pals! Accommodating up to 8 guests, enjoy this Covington, KY rooftop experience in a heated igloo with cozy décor, a Bluetooth speaker, and drinks and food for everyone.
- Werkhaus Pizza: Just looking for something casual, or wanting to stay in? Order carryout or get pizza or pasta delivered to the whole family from this local west side of Cincinnati tradition. Say hi to the flying pig shown below while there!
Romantic Dining and Gifts
- Nicola's Ristorante: Enjoy a night with your Valentine at this elegant restaurant in Over-the-Rhine. Hurry and reserve a spot for its delicious three-course Valentine's meal for $75!
- E+O: A slightly less fancy, but amazing and diverse dining option with locations in both Hyde Park and the Banks. Hyde Park's location shown below. Enjoy happy hour deals, sushi, and so much more! Double date, perhaps?
- Somm Wine Bar: Also offering a special Valentine's Day menu for $49+, try out this hidden gem in the Incline District of Cincinnati. Nothing is better than celebrating with a romantic glass of wine and great food.
- Dee Felice Café: The perfect spot for special occasions, check out this local business in Covington, KY for live jazz, fish dishes, pasta, and more.
- HJ Benken Florist: Stop and smell the roses in Silverton, OH at Cincinnati's largest florist and garden center! Surprise your special someone with one of the florist's many Valentine's Day gifts like, "One Dozen Roses", "First Date", "Succulents & Wine," and more.
- Valentine's Day Sweet and Savory Stroll: Celebrate with your sweetheart or favorite foodie friends on Sunday, February 13 at Findlay Market. For as low as $12, enjoy the merchants' sweet and savory samples with a glass of bubbly, live music, and warm heaters.
- Hearts Afire Weekend: From February 11 to 13, don't miss live entertainment, outdoor decorations, valentine specials, and love-inspired activities in Loveland, OH. On Saturday, treat your Valentine to the 'Mask'erade Ball, an event benefitting the Candice M. Cook Scholarship Foundation, which helps send firefighters to paramedic school.
- Love on the Levee: On February 12, grab your family, partner or besties to celebrate Valentine's Day early with themed sips and snacks, live music, and more from locally owned businesses in Newport, KY.
- Fountain Square's Ice Rink and Bumper Cars: Perfect for a date night or just a night out with the kids. Book a skating or bumper car session in Downtown Cincinnati before it closes on February 21! Shown below.
Our local communities and businesses need some lovin' this Valentine's Day, too! Visit our featured businesses listed above, or visit our Cincinnati Bell Business page to learn more about how to support our small business customers year-round and how to become a Small Business of the Month. Sneak an inside look into some of these businesses in our TikTok video, too!