We are all in this together. As individuals, families, and businesses have all had to adjust quickly and cope with the effects of Covid-19, the impact has been hard on our world and community, to say the least. Essentially, life as we know it has changed dramatically in less than a month’s time, making it nearly impossible to find one individual in our community that has not been impacted. At Cincinnati Bell, we want you to know that we’re here for you and are working hard to find ways to help.
“The importance of connectivity while away from work or school is critical at a time like this,” says Ted Heckmann, Senior Director – Regulatory & Government Affairs, Government Relations. “We have made sure to put several measures in place in order to assist our business, and consumer, customers.”
As we continue to work together, several of our first steps we’ve taken to help our customers and community include:
- Keeping Americans Connected- We pledge to keep all customers connected by not disconnecting your services, waiving late payment fees, and keeping Wi-Fi hot spots open to allow anyone to connect to the Internet.
- Continued support for our community - We've raised over $60,000 for the Cincinnati Bell COVID-19 School Support fund and donated an initial $20,000 to Cincinnati Public Schools to ensure area students and their families have healthy meals, educational materials, and hygiene kits.
- Providing Free Wi-Fi hot spots - We ensure that you're able to stay connected to what matters most to you. More than 50 outdoor locations in the Greater Cincinnati area provide free Wi-Fi outside so you can adhere to CDC guidelines for social distance and fresh air. View our free Wi-Fi hot spot locations.
- Connected solutions for business - Keeping your business connected from anywhere with Fioptics Internet, Microsoft Office 365, Cisco Webex tools, eComFax, and UCaaS. We offer consultations, videos and training's to support current connectivity and collaboration needs as well as provide helpful COVID-19 information for SMB loans on our resource webpages.
- Customer support - To keep our customers entertained and connected at home, there are free premium channel previews and resource guides for our Fioptics TV customers. We also have launched our new Fioptics TV channel 500, offering unique local content and information.
We remain committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and community. To find out additional steps we’re taking, including most current Contact Center and Retail store hours, new safety protocols for in-home technician visits, and quick self-serve options for billing, payment and online ordering, visit cincinnatibell.com/coronavirus for more information.