The coming of cooler temperatures and winter months brings the continuous desire to cuddle up under a blanket and binge on TV shows. In addition to some great viewing options like movie packs and premium channels, monthly streaming services are another way to consume TV shows.
Monthly streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime video are great options because they have a wide variety of shows and movies, ranging from old to new. Additionally, the development of “Original series” on these particular platforms has become increasingly impressive and many of these shows are highly regarded.
With so many options, it can be hard to determine what to watch. Check out twelve of the most popular shows currently on Amazon Prime and Netflix, and their ratings out of ten stars from IMDb:
- Black Mirror (8.9/10 IMDb)
- Stranger Things (8.9/10 IMDb)
- House of Cards (8.9/10 IMDb)
- Making a Murderer (8.7/10 IMDb)
- Marvel’s Daredevil (8.7/10 IMDb)
- The Crown (8.7/10 IMDb)
- Mindhunter (8.6/10 IMDb)
- Ozark (8.4/10 IMDb)
- GLOW (8.1/10 IMDb)
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (8.0/10 IMDb)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (7.9/10 IMDB)
- Black Lightning (6.4/10 IMDb)
- The Marvelous Mrs.Maisel (8.7/10 IMDb)
- Downton Abbey (8.7/10 IMDb)
- iRobot (8.6/10 IMDb)
- Hannibal (8.5/10 IMDb)
- The Americans (8.4/10 IMDb)
- Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan (8.3/10 IMDb)
- Killing Eve (8.3/10 IMDb)
- Doctor Who (8.2/10 IMDb)
- Sneaky Pete (8.2/10 IMDb)
- The Night Manager (8.2/10 IMDb)
- Veep (8.2/10 IMDb)
- The Man in the High Castle (8.1/10 IMDb)
Of course, with all of these hit shows on your radar, you’re going to want to watch seamlessly with no buffering or annoying interruptions to your streaming. Read up on how much internet speed you need to make sure you’re ready to #NetflixAndChill.
Have you heard? We are giving one lucky reader an Amazon Echo Show! All you have to do is subscribe to the Cincinnati Bell blog to make sure you don’t miss out on future reads. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!